I am passionate about investing. After years of investing through mainstream platforms, I started venturing into alternative investing. I quickly discovered that there are tons of options out there with more being added everyday.
It was almost impossible to go thru all the websites and I felt like most of the "Top 10 ways to invest...yada yada yada" were more or less click bait. I wanted a quick, clear and meaningful evaluation of each opportunity. Something that would save other investors time and help pick the best investment for them. Without any options I liked, I created What to Invest in Today (WIT).
I follow a simple process as I use a new platform.
- Read through the website material to develop an general understanding of what the website provides. I summarize this in the Overview section.
- Next, I create an account. There's no better way to learn the website's features than by actually using the platform. I create an account, fund the account (if required) and actually invest thru the platform.
- In the Account Features section, I highlight some of the best features and provide screenshots. A picture is worth a thousand words, right?
- After playing with the features, I brainstorm on possible "gotchas" that you should be aware of before you use the platform. I am not providing advice or doing an in-depth risk analysis. This is simply my high level opinion of things to watch out for if you are considering using the service.
- Finally, I provide my opinion of the platform and the investment opportunity. This section is intended to share my opinion. Take it for what it's worth. After all, it's free, so...
- I update the posts periodically to let you know how the investment is panning out. I'm aiming for quarterly updates, so check back often to see the latest.
Please note: My posts are not intended to provide any financial advice or solicit investments. This is only my opinion of the platform, services provided and potential risks we see. For more information please see our services page.